The Dubuque VFR Flight Above Camp Shirt
Iowa here we come! You might be hanging at the hangar or out on the town. Wherever you are you will be starting conversations when you wear this sectional chart camp shirt. Suggested by one of our Pilot Quarters friends, this shirt is sure to be a favorite for any aviator flying in this airspace!
The VFR Sectional chart covering the Dubuque area is the focus of this traditional style Aloha Shirt. KDBQ, KMLI KPDC among others are included on this shirt. Our sizes run fairly large: please check the size chart below and order the best fit.
Our shirts make wonderful gifts to make that aviator in your life smile, but be sure to plan ahead. Expect your shirt to arrive about 3 weeks after ordering.
- 100% Lightweight super-soft premium polyester weave
- Double stitched quality
- Your satisfaction is always guaranteed
Free delivery is included to USA addresses. Most products are made to order and will arrive to you in approximately 10-15 business days.
Standard Camp Shirt Size Chart
Hey there! Finding the perfect fit for your shirts can be a bit of a puzzle, but don't worry, we've got you covered! We're here to help you find the right size for your shirts. Just follow the instructions below and you'll be looking sharp in no time!
Here's an easy way to check your size:
1. Lay a favorite good-fitting shirt flat with buttons fastened.
2. Measure right edge to left edge of fabric under the sleeve to find half the of the chest circumference.
3. Double your measurement and match it to the chest measurement in the chart above.
Between sizes? Go to the next larger size - this shirt is intended to be a loose, comfortable shirt and is not made of a stretchy material.