The Rexburg-Driggs Pocket Camp Shirt
This shirt is inspired by a friend of Pilot Quarters in the scenic mountains of Idaho. Please check the size chart below before ordering to be sure you get your next favorite shirt with a perfect fit the first time! Remember, Pilot Quarters shirts are made to order and take 2-3 weeks to arrive once you place your order. We are sure you'll agree it's worth the wait!
Note that this shirt has a handy open pocket on the left chest.
- 100% Lightweight super-soft premium polyester weave
- Double stitched quality
- Your satisfaction is always guaranteed
Free delivery is included to USA addresses. Most products are made to order and will arrive to you in approximately 10-15 business days.
Standard Camp Shirt Size Chart
Hey there! Finding the perfect fit for your shirts can be a bit of a puzzle, but don't worry, we've got you covered! We're here to help you find the right size for your shirts. Just follow the instructions below and you'll be looking sharp in no time!
Here's an easy way to check your size:
1. Lay a favorite good-fitting shirt flat with buttons fastened.
2. Measure right edge to left edge of fabric under the sleeve to find half the of the chest circumference.
3. Double your measurement and match it to the chest measurement in the chart above.
Between sizes? Go to the next larger size - this shirt is intended to be a loose, comfortable shirt and is not made of a stretchy material.